1. What is enrollment process of Karmaarth Vocational Training Center? Ans.
Learners have to fill the registration form available at Karmaarth office, after that on the basis of educational and economical status the admission will be final and the learner can attend the classes.
Learners can also fill the online form available on the website
2. How you assess the Economical status of the learners? Ans.
Our outreach workers conduct home visits and evaluate the economical status of the households.
3. Do you charge fees from the beneficiaries? Ans.
No we don’t charge any fess from the learners. We provide training which is free of cost.
4. Do you provide certificates after completion of the courses? Ans.
Yes we provide certificates if the learner successfully cleared all the papers.
5. Have you decided any age limit for admission in vocational courses?Ans.
Yes the age limit is 15-35
6. Do you have counseling facility? Ans.
Yes we conduct individual and group Therapeutic counseling sessions to discuss the problem and to find out the best way to get off from the problem.
7. What is non-formal education? Ans.
Non-formal education: any organized educational activity outside the established formal system - whether operating separately or as an important feature of some broader activity - that is intended to serve identifiable learning clienteles and learning objectives.
8. How vocational Education is useful for less educated? Ans.
Vocational Education/ Training is a sort of introduction as it get employees ready for the workplaces, it is beneficial specially for school drop outs adults as they can get vocational skills in various trades and can get job opportunity on the basics of their skills.
9. What is volunteers association? Ans.
People of all ages, backgrounds, income levels, and abilities can spend their efforts for helping the people in need of the underprivileged society; volunteers can take so many projects of their interest areas such as
The possibilities are endless!
- Teaching illiterate women
- Teaching English
- Teaching slum kids
- Initiate campaign like cloths donation, blood donation, stationary items, toys and book donation.
- Conducting Personality development classes
- Sessions on strengthening the legal knowledge among women
- Study case works of slowlerners
- Conducting Group works
- Planning of research works
- Promoting healthcare in urban slums